Personal Logo
My logo represents me in many different ways: my favorite colors and a family tradition all put into one little graphic. I made a dreamcatcher because my Mema has always believed that one part of it will catch your bad dreams, and the other part will catch your good dreams and hold them until they're ready to come true. The circular part of it represents eternity, unbrokenness and the cycle of life. I used a blue gradient for my name because blue represents dreams, purity, and belief. I learned how to use the pen tool really well while doing this project and many others. I also used the pencil tool along side the pen to make the feathers. I looked up how to give the feathers a certain effect/texture and did it on my own. The only thing I don't love is where the outer glow (on the inner piece of the dreamcatcher) seems to cut off part of the yarn for the feathers. I really enjoyed this project and the ability to create something completely your own, freely. I sketched a couple different logos in my sketchbook before moving into illustrator. From there, I just moved along in the general direction that I liked, and simply let the creativity flow.



No comments:
Post a Comment