Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the world of E-Communications at Olathe Northwest! Scrolling through here you will find everything from Animation to Graphic Design. I will work to post all my creative and original work right here for you all to see!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Illustrator Tutorial

Illustrator Tutorial

  http://vectorboom.com/load/tutorials/text_effect/how_to_create_a_neon_text_effect_using_adobe_illustrator/6-1-0-15

     In my tutorial I learned how to make a regular, boring font into a Neon sign! This tutorial taught me how to create new brushes, blend colors/gradients to make a reflective light, and to make letters look 3-D. I really enjoyed this tutorial and am very happy with the outcome. One of the only things that I would like to fix would be: I want to make the letters look like they have a little more volume or shape but adding more defining line with the brushes that I made. :) I would like to look more into giving texts an effect to make them look more creative and in depth. I did my best work on the C and K, they look rounder and more realistic than the other letters.




1 comment: