Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the world of E-Communications at Olathe Northwest! Scrolling through here you will find everything from Animation to Graphic Design. I will work to post all my creative and original work right here for you all to see!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Multiplane Animation

Multiplane Animation

     My multi-plane animation is of a city/skyline. The buildings towards the back are much darker and less detailed than the buildings up front. I really enjoyed this project because it was using a lot of skill sets that I was good at, and I also really like creating things such as landscapes. I learned how to merge layers with their layer styles in order to import them all into AfterEffects. The only thing I don't really like about my project is how the leaves look like they are just floating through the air other than actually blowing in the wind. I also learned how to make each layer look like it was moving at a different time and at a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment