Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the world of E-Communications at Olathe Northwest! Scrolling through here you will find everything from Animation to Graphic Design. I will work to post all my creative and original work right here for you all to see!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Extra Credit Text Tutorial

http://textuts.com/fantasy-spring-text-effect/

     This tutorial taught me how to make textures overlap and change the consistency of the background. It also showed me how to create a Stroke Path for a specific brush to write words. I learned how to download certain textures and brushes and add them into my over all design. I used several different overlapping layer to create the effect that there is grass and many different pieces to the bushes. I used the blend mode a lot and the opacity to make things look like they blended well with the background. I think that use the blend mode and opacity made everything look like they were all sitting in the grass together rather than just on top of the ground. I really enjoyed this tutorial and the overall outcome.

1 comment: