Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the world of E-Communications at Olathe Northwest! Scrolling through here you will find everything from Animation to Graphic Design. I will work to post all my creative and original work right here for you all to see!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

10 Things

Jacquelynn Turnage: 10 Things

     10 Things I Cannot Live Without: Values and Consumption

Pizza: Childhood Memories/Satisfying

Converse: Comfort/Confidence/Style

Sweatshirts: Comfort/Confidence

Mac Book: Technology/Reliability/Entertainment

Makeup: Beauty/Confidence/Self Esteem

Toothbrush: Habit

Ring: Sentiment/Family/Remembrance

Tumblr: Entertainment

Chapstick: Habit/Comfort

Brownies: Satisfying/Memories/Delicious

     While creating this posters I learned a lot about values. I was forced to look into the things that I love and figure out why they are all so important. I really really enjoyed this project and the creative freedom we had while making it.
     I also learned a lot about Indesign that I hadn't known anything about before. I created both Object and Paragraph Styles. I mastered Kerning and Leading and how to make a creative and spacious grid layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment