Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the world of E-Communications at Olathe Northwest! Scrolling through here you will find everything from Animation to Graphic Design. I will work to post all my creative and original work right here for you all to see!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pencil Project

       For our pencil project we had to design three separate pencils. The first pencil was simply a practice, the second was a creative version of your own pencil, and the last was something completely your own to make. I chose to design a guitar and microphone, because I can play and I used to sing in talent shows and perform with my step-mom.
       We learned how to use a lot of different tools, and this was my first time using Adobe Illustrator. Here are some of the biggest take aways that I found:

--connecting separate line segments with Command-J

--filling in shapes with the Live Paint Bucket tool

--deleting certain pieces/segments of shapes or lines with the Direct Select tool


1 comment: